Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: James on my J.Bovier

I did on the two upper holes. They were close but not lined up so...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Trip to Nashville

You will no doubt have a great time at Carter's and the Station Inn. The Sunday night jam used to be a lot of fun at the Station but I haven't been in awhile. Visit Gruhn too while you're in town. ...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: New Mandolin Day - Ellis

Hi There,

Truth is I am new to Mandolin (kinda). In 1994 I actually made an F5 with the help of my buddy Cliff Sargent which I was lucky enough to get back and pass on to my son. I've been a...
  4. Replies
    Views

Nod Hill Brewery - Thanks!

Here's a shout out to Dave and Nod Hill Brewery for sending me what might be the coolest beer label I have seen.

5. Replies
    Views

Update: I've been playing this Ellis nonstop now for 3 weeks and I can't imagine ever wanting or needing anything else other than another Ellis. I am soooooo happy with this Mandolin. Thank you...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Jazz 5 Roberts/Tiny Moore Mandolin

Hi Lynda,

I knew your Dad and played with him on several occasions at the Tex's Saloon. We would see one another during the Western swing Society jams. I was in the house band playing guitar and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hey guys, Thanks for all the posts and the video clip too. I am admittedly new to the mandolin but have a been a guitar and steel player my whole life doing everything from touring to sessions and...
  8. Replies
    Views

Yes I saw that too and no that's not me. I will try and find a minute this weekend to fire up the camera and play her some. Thanks guys
  9. Replies
    Views

New Mandolin Day - Ellis

Ellis #450 showed up today and she is awesome. can't wait to get home and tear in to it.

10. Replies
    Views

Re: Northfield love

I work 2 blocks from Carter so I have to be careful myself :)
  11. Replies
    Views

My Ellis Cup

Ok, it's Sunday morning and I was looking for something to mess with so I made this for my coffee cup. No one but us Mandolin players will get it, especially at my job :)