Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Armrest Plans

by Br1ck
    Replies
    Views

Re: Armrest Plans

I started with a 1x3 piece of mahogany and a trace of my mandolin. All you need to do is keep a part of the bottom outer edge flat, maybe 2" X1/2 to sit flat on the top. Maybe even not that much. The...
  2. Replies
    Views

Armrest design is up to you. The top/outside edge should describe the corresponding edge of your instrument. Length and width is a matter of personal taste. Thickness needs to be just enough to...
  3. Replies
    Views

I had been gifted a supply of ebony a while back and used some to make an armrest for my second mandolin. I had an armrest already to use as a template for the new one. I've made them before and...
  4. Thread: Armrest Plans

by G7MOF
    Replies
    Views

You could make any style/design you want, you have the outside shape of the mandolin to work to so just do as I did and give your mandolin it's own look!
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Wishes

The older I get, the more grateful I am to family, friends and the Good Lord for all of my many gifts, graces, and blessings. A happy Thanksgiving to all.
  6. Replies
    Views

And from your Canadian neighbours, happy second thanksgiving.
  7. Replies
    Views

Safe travels and a happy day to all.
  8. Replies
    Views

Yes indeed, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving with lots of good food and drink and maybe a few happy tunes.
  9. Replies
    Views

Mark,
    A happy Thanksgiving to you and all the cafe' members.
  10. Replies
    Views

Happy Thanksgiving Wishes

The US is celebrating Thanksgiving holiday today; may I wish a happy Thanksgiving Day to the folk who run this website, and to all members. You guys are the best, and I sincerely hope this a good day...
  11. Re: Any info/experiences with the KM-750, KM-755, KM-756?

John,

On the Cafe here, the Eastman 300 series is well know as one of the standout values in mandolins. I am not sure this is mainstream knowledge, simply for the fact that Eastman mandolins are...