Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Trying to decide...MAS kicked in early

I've got the KM-250 and it's great. Wound up upgrading to an Eastman 614 because there was a great deal in the classifieds, but by sound I'd still be perfectly happy with the Kentucky.
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: The Traveling Pick Sampler - Anyone Interested?

Well my (too long) time with the pick sampler has ended. Sorry for taking so long and great thanks to all those who have contributed picks!

When I first got the pick sampler I was barely able to...
  3. Re: Got MAS? - Stay Away From The Classifieds; It's Rockin Right

This weber F4 looks amazing, and that price for a good condition weber seems great.

https://www.mandolincafe.com/ads/111512#111512
  4. Re: Got MAS? - Stay Away From The Classifieds; It's Rockin Right

I told myself that getting a mandocello would satisfy me for a while. Little did I know it just showed me how much I needed an upgrade from my entry level Kentucky. Started to look for what the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: New Gold Tone Mandocello Video

It came in today! First impressions are amazing.

Looks beautiful, sounds great. I'm new to mandocello so don't really have any basis for comparison, but I'm loving it.

I agree that it's not as...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Who has the best wife in the world?

It's gonna be 60 here tomorrow, that counts as spring, right?
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: New Gold Tone Mandocello Video

As far as I could tell NotMelloCello had his mostly alright eventually except for personal preference on the neck width.

I don't have mine yet, still sitting in Elderly's shop awaiting/undergoing...
  8. Thread: NAMM 2017 Anaheim

by jtv
    Replies
    Views

Re: NAMM 2017 Anaheim

Only place I was able to find them online was elderly and I ended up ordering the last one they had on order (although they're unsure of when they'll ship yet).