Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: DAWG picks. YES, they work

I recently purchased a Dawg and I like how it feels and how smoothly it moves over my strings. My issue is that the pick is not loud at all. But overall a fun pick to have in a collection. I thought...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Eastman 315 upgrade suggestion, just 1

My 315's tuners always keep it in tune. So far that has not really been an issue. Seems like a better bridge will really help out. I was curious about it a new tailpiece would really matter?
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: tonguards ..do they really work?

Yes! My Eastman 315 went from sounding okay to brighter, cleaner and louder. That's the single best investment I have made so far.
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Wegen M150 comparisons

The m100 is quiet on my Eastman but it sings on my Rover! Don't worry it gets used!
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Two mandos become one

I play an Eastman and the toneguard made a huge difference. I basically had two cheaper mandos and just combined them. I'll spend the money on my Eastman for updates.
  6. Replies
    Views

Toneguard..WOW!

I play an Eastman 315 and I thought it sounded good. I thought it was loud and was clear. I finally got myself a hold of a toneguard and I must say, What a difference it makes! I knew that it was...
  7. Replies
    Views

Homemade Strap

I made my first attempt with making my own strap. Of course my wife had to help out. I just wanted to share the photo of it.
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: New Mandolin owner

Dunlop Primetone. The Americana's sound very dull on an Eastman. I have an 315 and totally understand.
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: Eastman 305 Where are you?

The search is over! I found a slightly used Eastman 315 in my budget. The guy shipped it and I received it the next day. It feels to have a good instrument, even though my Savannah was a great...
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: Nava Mandolin & Guitar

Beautiful!
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: John Reischman tabs

Can I get the tabs for "itzben reel" too? Hughesc@rheacounty.org
  12. Replies
    Views

Also check out Cazadero. It's taking me some time to nail down. Here is a link: http://www.fiddlehangout.com/photo/16502
  13. Replies
    Views

Go to google, type in Indiana Firefly tabs, go to images. 4th or 5th pic is a tab I used.
  14. Replies
    Views

Re: Weber Bitterroot F

If anyone has an extra Weber sitting around, ill gladly take it. just an FYI
  15. Replies
    Views

Re: Still looking!!!

Eastman. That's my next purchase.
  16. Replies
    Views

Re: Another newbie question

I've only been at the mandolin for a few months and I've learned a lot from www.mandolessons.com
  17. Replies
    Views

Re: New to Mandolin

I can't wait to go through his ebook. With guitars I always had taken them to a local shop but now being a mandolin player I want to try to do as much as I can myself.
  18. Replies
    Views

Re: Eastman MD505 Craigslist score!

Unbelievable!