Can never enough "Orange"

I love this group so much...

Enjoy!
    Dem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFf2UAwark
  2. Replies
    Views

Mandolin Orange on WGBH

Everything about this is great but who cares what I think. I will let the video and music do the talking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdP8S0uKP5U

Thanks,
    Dem
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Caleb Klauder & Reeb Willms duo videos

Big Caleb fans, the Cafe.

We published this feature interview on him back in 2015 which contains specific questions and answers about his clawhammer technique on mandolin. It's pretty amazing to...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Caleb Klauder & Reeb Willms duo videos

That Danville Girl was the best clawhammer mandolin I have heard in a long time!

I do like Caleb's music and I am in awe of his picking style. I bet he wears out mandolins pretty fast. He is...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Maybe he's not all bad?

Indeed.

Sorry to bring reality into this thread but take a look at North Korea'a extensive human rights violations and think of the country's suffering population.

No offense intended to...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Wayfaring Stranger Improv

atsunrise - Thanks for the analysis on playing tremolo for a tune with swing rhythm. I have never really thought about the swing angle regarding tremolo timing. I'm a novice with tremolo. At least...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Change your strings right now!

ehm, no
  8. Replies
    Views

Wayfaring Stranger Improv

Here's an amateur attempt to improvise on Wayfaring Stranger. I'm relatively new at mandolin, and completely new at improvisation, so there's nothing fancy here. Also, I still suck at tremolo.
  9. Fabulous video w/ Joe K Walsh, Molly Tuttle & John Mailander

Happened on this recently while indulging my Molly Tuttle obsession. I nwasn't familiar with the tune but, man oh man, what a job they do with it! The lyrical inventiveness of Joe and John combined...
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: Maybe he's not all bad?

To the OP:
    Combining politics with mando content. Wow!
    Way to get around the moderators!
    Kirk