Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. A Beatles V-day tune for loved ones who tolerate our mando habit

reel/C3WSE_vvAlK
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: playing late and drinking

it is possible you are more relaxed about it and so it sounds better, and I 've known people who can be stumbling drunk and then land a dart in the bullseye from across the room (I'm not one of...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Best way to learn Mandolin with ADHD

Who knows if I have literal ADHD, but I've always struggled with attention. When I was doing my PhD I found I could only focus on research so many hours a day, but I had tons of energy left over. I...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Frank Solivan and ToneSlabs picks

And I realize plenty of people think having $150-200 in picks is dumb. That’s a fine position to take, I guess. I figure I’ll keep and use at least a couple, maybe sell one or two and probably...
  5. Re: Chris Thile Acoustic Music Camp just announced

Community College in Maine is free.
  6. Thread: Fishing Video

by jaybp30
    Replies
    Views

Fishing Video

Nice little fishing video with some nice acoustic (some mando) accompaniment. (mando starts at 2:00). Great outtakes at the end too.

https://youtu.be/5PBly_LYIAo
  7. Replies
    Views

Our Western Montana bluegrass family

Ruby's Inn in Missoula, Montana has been hosting our association's winter jams for years. I made this film to commemorate our last jam there. Come meet our family and pick with us!

8. Thread: So few women

by Mandobart
    Replies
    Views

Re: So few women

Yep, those are pretty much the same reasons I skip a lot of jams. Just this year:

I skipped my local bluegrass club's festival due to a family vacation that had to happen at the same time.
    I...
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: Headstocks, just headstocks

Ok...I'm a equal opportunity peg-head gal ;)