Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Heavy-duty gigbag for Bouzouki

They are not as rigid/thick as the Reunion Blues. Neither is the Mono, in terms of guitar bags. Richard Beard uses the Access Bags (not sure if they are guitar or banjo bags) for the octaves he...
  2. Replies
    Views

I have a Deering gig bag for long-neck banjo that accommodates a Stelling resonator pot; might handle the 'zouk.
  3. Replies
    Views

I have both the Access bag and the RB guitar bag (I found the banjo bag to be too tight for octave or bouzouki). I’d go with the Access bag if your instrument fits.
  4. Replies
    Views

The Access Stage 3 case is a real gem (multiple pockets and back pack straps) and my customers absolutely love them. Quite substantial padding for a soft case. The interior neck rest is a big plus.
  5. Replies
    Views

Incoming new build

I should have this in a few weeks. Cedar top with maple purfling, mahagony and maple back, mahagony neck and 650mm scale. better pics soon I hope200540200541
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Tenor ukulele for a CBOM player?

I had a Mainland Ukulele Baritone tuned in fifths with high tension classical guitar strings that worked great for sing alongs.
    I don't know if a tenor body has enough volume to resonate adequately.
  7. Replies
    Views

I have a tenor uke tuned in fifths.

You can do it by keeping the top A and then working down from there using classical guitar strings, or as you say, the Aquila 31 U (v. difficult to find a...
  8. Replies
    Views

Check my thread elsewhere on this forum...
    https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/threads/143582-Mando-Uke-conversion?highlight=finn