Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Quite ill with a trach and a feeding tube

Sorry to hear all that you are going through Dan, prayers for your recovery and you will get to go home soon!
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: The Traveling Pick Sampler: Take II

I wasn't trying to complicate the sampler with insurance on it, just didn't want to leave something not covered if that was being done on the previous sampler.
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Greenbrier A-7 (#10) 2016

Clarinda is a kind, great person to deal with. I had purchased a couple of nice the Loar mandolins from her but had to sell them due to financial troubles at the time. I called her to see if she had...
  4. Re: Where can I try a variety of mandos in the upper midwest?

In Madison, WI there is Spruce Tree Music which has some nice used mandolins plus new Webers and Eastmans. Their used stock is listed on their website and you would have to call for new inventory.
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Johnny Staats The Loar LM 600 vs Mandolin

I sent Rick, who is selling it for him, a message through ebay. He is going to see about getting a pic of Johnny with the mandolin tomorrow.
  6. Re: Saturday haiku contest to win a Cafe ball cap

Learning mandolin,
    To help soothe the pain away,
    Makes a better day.
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolins in progress

Hey Dan, that looks pretty sweet...........happy for you my friend!!!!
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: The best electric mandolin?

I was wondering due to having some current numbness in my left hand if maybe an acoustic electric maybe would be helpful for now, it seems I could keep the action very low without buzzing and still...
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: Question about Classifieds

I have received personal checks from buyers and made the agreement that we wait until the check clears my bank before shipment.
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: Warped top on Harmony guitar.

It looks much better with the darker fingerboard and bridge. Makes the pickguard and tailpiece stand out more. You did a great job.

I'd love to learn me some skills like that.
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: Kentucky KM 505, 550 500

Howdy, I have an Eastman MD 505. It seems to be real moody with the way the humidity goes. A & E strings always seems to sound good but at times the G & D sound like plunking on barbed wire fence.
  12. Replies
    Views

Spruce Tree Music Madison, WI

Howdy All,

Yesterday I had a great experience with a very honest businessman. His name is Wil at Spruce Tree Music in Madison, WI

After a doctors appointment I stopped in to his store to try an...
  13. Replies
    Views

Re: Just Starting Out And Having A Good Time

Hey Petrus.

That is a pretty slick instrument there, but I'm ok with with my KM 140 since I've learned a few things here.

Besides I'm on worker's comp right now, not the best time to go high...