Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: listing of rock songs w/mando

Please, buddy - search the list before adding. Why people don't do this, I don't know. I will grant that it hasn't been updated in a long while, but it is searchable, as is every thread here. The...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Pedal novice question re: preamp pedal

Mark, this doesn't directly answer your query, but my solution to amplifying acoustic instruments may interest you. I play squareneck dobro, mandolin and acoustic guitar, both in a band, and solo....
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolins On TV - Advance Notice

I'm posting this now even though it's a week away, just in case I forget between now and then -

Saturday Feb. 3 on CBS News Saturday Morning - Chris Thile and Billy Strings. A rare feature of...
  4. Re: What is your favorite Chris Thile quote?

"My goal is to stay up past midnight."

https://www.facebook.com/timobrienmusic/photos/a.601917313180422/751339944904824/
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolins On TV - Advance Notice

Well, friends, I have had this date circled on my calendar for a couple of weeks, since they announced on their fb page. Now it's finally here.

Larkin Poe - Jimmy Kimmel, Monday 3/20

Folks...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: looking for pink floyd tabs?

I would like to respond to this. There has been a response and am confused as to the issue as your account is set up properly. I'm unclear as to the issue.

If there is some issue with the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Okay, I honestly need to know...

If grousing about Site Policies and the merits of protecting Artist royalties and livelihood are a huge preoccupation for you, perhaps there are other places on the Internet that can provide for your...
  8. Re: Nickel Creek - When You Come Back Down (posted 2 days ago)

Thile played that with his other band. 😃.

https://youtu.be/hD1ymUbVpC0
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: Ups insurance a ripoff

A very long time ago, at college, I received an empty, open package, once containing cookies my mother had sent. There was an actual, printed sticker stating that: “contents became contaminated and...
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: Book Matching?

No offence Jim but that's probably because dicect isn't a word. Not in English anyway.