Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Harmonics

Can you attach a pic of the score? I'm wondering if pinch harmonics would work?
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: I Got Rhythm arrangement

Hi all, I finally have it written out if anyone is interested in the written notation.

Thanks,
    Ed136251
  3. Replies
    Views

I Got Rhythm arrangement

Hi folks,

I worked on this arrangement of I Got Rhythm a while back and finally was able to record it. Sorry about my phone's sound quality!

It ends up having (almost) 3 voices simultaneously...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Scale practice

To say that classical training is exploitative is just wrong. It's not just about playing pieces or submitting oneself to a fascist regime of technical perfection. There are many classical teachers...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Post A Picture Of Yourself

Gotta start them early!
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Wegen Mandolin Picks

I used to use the Wegen TF-140's and have a few other models. About a year ago I bought some new TF-140's from a reputable online retailer but I ended up returning them because 1. Compared to my 7-8...
  7. Re: Does playing Mandolin Help in learning to play the fiddle?

I started on the violin when I was 6 yrs old, played classically, and still do. I'm 30 some years old now, and have been playing mandolin on and off about 7 years. After all these years of violin,...
  8. Re: In search of red teens F4 bought at Renningers in Florida in

Alex,

I thought I recognized that name; This is Ed, I'm a friend of your sister and hung out with her in high school. Just thought I'd wish you good luck in your hunt and I'll keep my eye out as...
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: post a video of yourself

Here is a medley of a couple of old hymn tunes. Excuse the sound quality!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htiiUavg1yE

Thanks for watching!
    Ed
  10. Replies
    Views

The Taaffe Street Sessions

Hi All,

My friend and I just finished this humble 4 song EP and is available on Amazon, iTunes and Google Play. Features mandolin, mandocello, violin, cello, accordion. There are a couple of...
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: post a video of yourself

Hi all,

I'd like to share my newer version of Be Thou My Vision. On guitar is my buddy Trevor Strohman. Thanks for listening!

Ed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP5VQNKIsD8