Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Crosspicking

I have my crosspicking down reasonably well. I don't consider myself an expert, I'm just saying what's helped me. As Yogi Berra would have said, "It's 90% mental. The other half is physical."

I...
  2. Replies
    Views

Always good advice and perspective Jordan. Thx
  3. Replies
    Views

The real trick is to try McReynolds split string useage when cross picking! Now thats nuts! "when he's playing just using 1 string instead of using both strings to get the same note" KRAZY pickin...
  4. Replies
    Views

I started a weekly challenge to improve my cross-picking - such as it is - and found the last week sounded pretty much like the first. JeffD's advice is good - instead of learning to cross-pick for...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: George Bauer Mandolin

At that price range, my guess is that there may be a small pool of shoppers.

Mick
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: George Bauer Mandolin

If in perfect condition I would say like a good Washburn. VG Price Guide 2017 says $450-600 for the fancier models. That would be assuming you found someone who wants one.
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Building Hand Strength

Hello there
    I agree with mandolirious. If you wanted some resistance training then playing is it. However, it is about precision. Holding the neck tightly would not allow freedom for hand...