Search:

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Cozart Tenor Telecaster

I have no use for one of these, but I really want one..........
  2. Replies
    Views

Quick multitracked sound demo here. This is just the Cozart and a simple drum track, along with a few different pedals and amp sims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGywkWdj0xE
  3. Replies
    Views

As there were questions about size, here is a side-by-side comparison of the Fender Tenor Tele & the Cozart.

Photo and review posted by luthier Benjamin Foss on the Facebook Tenor Tele...
  4. Replies
    Views

Good luck with that Verne. They are nice looking guitars and seem very versatile sonically with three pickups. I like the blend knob for the neck and middle pickup.

I don't know if you read this:...
  5. Replies
    Views

neilca, subby13 & strandbj: I'm wondering how you are getting along with your Cozarts?

I have a red one and yes the fret ends are sharp, but overall it is very nice. The stock strings are nearly...
  6. Replies
    Views

Cozart is now offering their Tenor Tele in white. $190

7. Replies
    Views

Fender Tenor Tele

Nothing any different than anyone else's. I'm very happy, so I wanted to share pictures. Very nice shape. Mint, looks un-played. It arrived within days professionally packed from Japan to the USA. No...
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Love for Ovals

I love oval holes

My most recent acquisition, in the mail:

As I say, I love oval holes.
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: Guitar player wanting to learn mandolin

A couple days in, and I have to say, this is the most fun I've had with an instrument in a long while. Definitely feels like it's going to be a more steep learning curve than it was when I picked up...
  10. Replies
    Views

Understood. Thanks!
  11. Replies
    Views

I understand what Mr. Packard means, in a sense. The mandolin is very different, but only because it’s laid out so logically and theory/Nashville number system lays so easily on the mandolin. I’ve...
  12. Replies
    Views

Went to Sweetwater today and tried lots of mandolins. Was impressed with one of the Loar f-styles I played (the $600 model), but there was a pretty bad cosmetic flaw on it... Bad enough that I...
  13. Replies
    Views

Re: Dillion mandolins?

With a decent set up they are a fair value for the money. I had the 335 style for a while.
  14. Replies
    Views

Re: New Batwing coming soon

Looks as nice as I had hoped it would. And sounds good, on thus-far limited experimentation into a Roland Micro-Cube.

But, two minor disappointments:

- After the comments about excellent...
  15. Replies
    Views

Re: Dillion mandolins?

Thanks for the response Verne, the instrument is cheap enough but I'm thinking of passing on it after a bit of research. I've read a few comments from earlier posts and internet comments.
  16. Replies
    Views

Got mine two days ago here in Germany. It is also green and looks great in that color. After a quick inspection I found it top crafted. Set up is good and I could play it just as it came out of the...
  17. Replies
    Views

Arrived today, sounds good (I like it with a little chorus), straight into a Fender Champ its pretty clean and strong.
    Not comfortable enough on it to do a demo, I 'm a little surprised they did...
  18. Replies
    Views

Re: Gold Tone GME-4 My take

The entire purpose of acquiring the GME4 for me was for silent practice, late night or early mornings. It 100% fits my needs and purpose. It plays well and is fun to play. A couple of Mandolin...
  19. Thread: HB Tenor Guitar

by PT66
    Replies
    Views

Re: HB Tenor Guitar

Even before the shift to a 14 fret neck the bridge was not centered on the dreadnought style guitars.
    Ditson (Martin built) Style 11. First dreadnought.
  20. Replies
    Views

Re: Harmony Batwing prices?

Having owned one in the late 1970s, I can say with a high degree of confidence that something other than playability and tone would motivate a buyer at any price
  21. Replies
    Views

Re: Harmony Batwing prices?

Grab an Eastwood copy for a fraction of the cost if you combine it with one of their discounts which they run from time to time. Don't keep up with those folks any longer but talk with people that...
  22. Thread: Love for Ovals

by 2birds
    Replies
    Views

Re: Love for Ovals

Thank you Verne Andru. I'm learning about all kinds of new mandos which is what I had hoped for! Paris Swing are very interesting instruments and company story.
  23. Replies
    Views

Gold Tone GME-4 My take

I decided to grab a GME 4 for early morning or late night practice.( no amp) Seems that the used prices are in the 350 to 400 range. Overall my 1st impressions are its pretty darn good. It...
  24. Replies
    Views

Re: HB Tenor Guitar

Do you know if any soundhole pickup would fit in this guitar? I just bought one online and I'm willing to buy a pickup for it.

Thank you in advance.
  25. Thread: Tenor guitars

by Denko
    Replies
    Views

Tenor guitars

Fanner Thinline Tenor Tele - Double P90 pickups, 22.8" scale length, Maple neck, Alder body with white top binding, Fender locking tuners and a translucent duck egg finish.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4