Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Gibson head luthiers

Was looking for something and saw this...in his Gibson/Flatiron Division years Bruce started teams of builders who built models from start to finish (except finish : ) and they got to sign them when...
  2. Re: Weber Fine Acoustic Instruments Joins Two Old Hippies

That is so funny that I had to comment. I have watched Bruce open a lot of mando cases that have come back for repair over the years, and the first thing he does is put the instrument up to his nose...
  3. Re: Weber Fine Acoustic Instruments Joins Two Old Hippies

For some reason the power went out in Manhattan (MT) where our internet provider/server is located. Could have to do with all the snow we got last night (I am taking a shovel break now). Anyway, they...
  4. Re: Weber Fine Acoustic Instruments Joins Two Old Hippies

Hey George, the shop will remain here until the end of February, then Bruce Jr. and several other luthiers will be moving over to Bend (they have great shop, and it's a beautiful area). However Bruce...
  5. Re: Weber Big Horn, 10 string, 27" Scale, Mandocello

Can't wait for the sound clips! Here are some more pics.
  6. Re: Weber Big Horn, 10 string, 27" Scale, Mandocello

Bruce says: The parallel pieces are both tone bars and bracing, and the nut width is 1 7/8" And about the virzi..he read this, got a half-smile and a far-a-way look and said, 'The D hole would make...