Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Lost or Stolen: Bolo Stolen Mann Sem-4

A lost or stolen instrument notice has been posted on the Mandolin Cafe Classifieds:

Ad #209750 posted Thu, 26 Oct 2023 03:40:07 CDT - UPS delivered a new Mann emando to a Cincinnati customer...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: BOLO stolen Mann SEM-4 Cincinnati area

I just noticed that this is not in the Lost or Stolen section of the classifieds. If you post it there it is my understanding that it will get a lot more visibility. I hope you are able to recover...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Gibson Post Mortem

I don't see any reason for any attitudes.

Gibson does not list mandolins in their on-line catalog, and hasn't listed them for at least a couple of years.

Only one or two brick and mortar stores...
  4. Re: December Jazz Tune of the Month: Honeysuckle Rose

Here is one on my 21 Gibson A4 for comparison

https://youtu.be/Q0aB7DBltLc
  5. Thread: ktm-9

by Rolfe
    Replies
    Views

Re: ktm-9

I didn't try EM6000 because it contains too much acrylic, causing the bluish haze, so I can't compare with EM2000. I have found that every waterborne has its own quirks and application needs, so...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: 23 Loar Setup Video

I think he works with the confidence and techniques that come from having three decades of continuous experience. It's the end result of his labor that matters. Did he damage the Loar? Nope. Does...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Electric mando case survey

The tweed is nice, but personally i like the gator.
  8. Replies
    Views

I like both (I'm primarily a bass guitar player and have one each of those for basses).

But if I were going to pick one to offer a variety of customers, I'd go with the black. The tweed kind of...
  9. Replies
    Views

I like cases with D rings for Shoulder straps , so as to cut down trips back and forth with Gear, in your hands .

Maybe carrying amp in your arms at the same time,
    instrument case strap on...
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: Fun with the Ipad

Off topic a bit, but my daughter wants an iPad for Christmas.... so I bought her this!!110817
  11. Re: I told you so! Jackson is after those IBMA awards!

Couldn't agree more with the quote above . I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding why there is so much animosity here about Alan Jackson singing bluegrass . With all due respect to the Cafe ,...
  12. Replies
    Views

Re: New Fender Emando

The Tele, a "one trick pony"? Springsteen, Gatton, Don Rich, Roy Buchanan, Ed Bickert, Hellecasters, Richard Thompson, Brent Mason, Scotty Anderson, Keith Richards, and on and on. This argument is...
  13. Re: Benefit concert for Jeff Pinkham, Tampa Fl

Just to let you guys know,, The benefit is scheduled for Monday, November 12th. not the 15th.
  14. Replies
    Views

Re: Why cant they just leave us alone?

OH!!! You mean this kind of picking! :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbhnRuJBHLs