Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Fred Weisz

by Dawg
    Replies
    Views

Fred Weisz

It is with a heavy heart that I share the news that my dear friend and musical colleague for nearly 60 years, Fred Weisz, passed away this past Wednesday, March 16, in Everett, Washington. Fred was...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Favorite Key and Why

Gm is a lovely key too!
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Which Mandolin Camp is Best?

The Swannanoa Gathering is an outstanding camp that offers a range of classes for all interests and levels. Great faculty, concerts, jamming, highly recommended.
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Gypsy Jazz Advice

Here is a little summary about those chord building...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Gypsy Jazz Advice

I’m mandolin player, i live in Belgium (EU), and i have the chance to play often with real gypsy musicians.

What have i learned with them ?

#1. At the beginning (12 years ago, after more than...
  6. Re: Swannanoa Gathering - Mando, Banjo, Fiddle Week

Matt Flinners class last year was a blast and Mike Marshall got you doing things you never thought you'd enjoy.
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolin Cafe Ball Cap

A note to let those that have inquired or are wondering know, our order is on its way. Anticipating arrival some time Wednesday. We want to inspect the lot before making them available. So far the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Folding Picking Chair from Canada

I saw a few of the $10 canadian tire chairs at Galax this year. Folks had addressed the feet-sinking-in-the-mud problem by sliding PVC pipe tees onto the feet, giving them a much larger footprint....