Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: New Herb Taylor tenor guitar

Photos please, when you get it. If I ever win the lotto I'm going for one.
  2. Thread: Minuet in G

by thx712517
    Replies
    Views

Minuet in G

https://youtu.be/-w8mnM1SIPI

From the Suzuki violin book #2.
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: NTGD: Warren Ellis

String spacing on the Eastwood. Measured by caliper. Distance is between inside faces of the strings.
    GDAE tuning.

At nut
    G-D: 8mm
    D-A: 8mm
    A-E: 8mm

At bridge
    G-D: 15mm
  4. Re: Tried GDAE tuning on my Ibanez PFT2 doesn't sound that good.

I've bought two tenor guitars that have come tuned to CGDA. Tuning down to GDAE with the existing strings has never worked well because they tend to flap around and require a very light touch. I've...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: NTGD: Warren Ellis

Spoke with Eastwood and they've agreed to a small refund (10% of list price) and I'm going to keep the guitar.

If anyone has further questions about the WE tenor in general, let me know. I have a...
  6. Replies
    Views

NTGD: Warren Ellis

Hello all,

I stumbled on tenor guitars a while back and took to them pretty well. I've been playing an Ibanez AVT1NT acoustic for a while, and saved up for an Eastwood Warren Ellis signature...
  7. Thread: Ibanez AVT2E

by thx712517
    Replies
    Views

Re: Ibanez AVT2E

I have an AVT1, so same family but different body. It is very well built, came with good action. It did take a few weeks, maybe two or three, of playing to open up and exhibit more resonance and...
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Rondo Music Tenor Guitar

I mentioned the solid body option because it would be the least expensive, in my mind, for a manufacturer to offer a unique instrument. I would think a hollow body acoustic would carry a higher...