Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Set up for sound system

The Behringer V-Tone acoustic driver will be fine with the Full Circle.
  2. Replies
    Views

The full circle is a transducer and would benefit from some kind of pre or DI
  3. Replies
    Views

That should work fine with a passive transducer on a bass. Obviously... you can pay more and get a higher end unit, but these do work very well indeed on a wide range of transducers. For the price,...
  4. Replies
    Views

Right. Sorry. Meant to link to the acoustic DI here:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000KITQK2/
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Purchasing through the Cafe

You were fine. Thread got totally derailed from your original post and in retrospect and for convenience I'm happy to call it my fault. Most of what has transpired since doesn't have much to do with...
  6. Replies
    Views

I might offer this: you are not purchasing a mandolin through the Cafe. Scott merely offers an ad service that private individuals and companies can use to market their wares. You are merely using...
  7. Replies
    Views

As an interesting addendum to the above, I have sold several guitars on Acoustic Guitar Forum. I offer the option of:
    1) Free shipping or
    2) 48 hour approval period.

No one yet has taken the...
  8. Replies
    Views

The trial period is not required.

Here are some past threads on the subject.
  9. Replies
    Views

I always offer 48 and try to remember to mention it in the ad; occasionally someone will want another day or two, which has never been a problem. As long as it's mutually agreed on.

If a buyer...
  10. Replies
    Views

I have bought and sold several times on the Mandolin Cafe classifieds. The 48 hour approval period is pretty standard, but it isn't (to my knowledge) required. I am probably one of the very, very...
  11. Replies
    Views

If an Approval period is not explicitly stated in the ad you should request one before purchasing.
  12. Replies
    Views

While I have not sold anything thru the cafe yet, I have bought 4 instruments and have had great experiences with them all.
  13. Replies
    Views

I have purchased 2 thru the Cafe and sold 2 thru the Cafe. If anyone asks for a 48 hr. review, I provide that opportunity with no hesitation as I do try to accurately describe what I am selling.
    I...
  14. Replies
    Views

Re: Tuners not long enough

Schaller has different configurations. Note the designations. Make sure you are getting worm under gears that turn in the direction you want.