Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: TMS question

You can't go wrong with The Mandolin Store in my opinion. I have purchased several mandos from Dennis and crew over the past few years. They keep an eye out for the community as well. A timely email...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Update: Pensacola mandolins stolen

You know Jeff, your message hit home. I sent a copy of it to Steve the manager of the music store. Maybe some degree of guilt will hit home and he will feel compelled to do something. We'll see, but...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Lost and found 1916 Gibson F2 - Need input

I wonder if the collector ever brought any charges or complaints against Dan? I worked in a pawn shop a number of years ago and every item brought in for sale or pawn was listed along with any serial...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: bluegrass/old time murder ballads

I'm going to throw this out there. It's not necessarlily a bluegrass song, but an old time song. Jesse James. I do so in dedication to my father. He is bedridden and only has a short time left on...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: New Kentucky Colonels

Diane, you've really gone the extra mile and I'm sure it's greatly appreciated by those that don't live stateside. Thanks for all you've done for them and me. :mandosmiley:
  6. Replies
    Views

New Kentucky Colonels

Received an email from Roland White's website today. They have released a new Cd of the New Kentucky Colonels recorded live from Holland in 1973.

I've listened to a couple of the tracks and...