Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Workshop in Chester, UK

It’s been a tough few years for running events, but I am delighted to say that we are finally back up and running and able to run our 4th ever ‘Mandolin Day with Mike Giverin’.

Mandolin Day with...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: 'Mandolin Day' in Chester (UK) 6/4/18

That is Eventbrite adding their costs. I'm charging £30 for the day to cover hall costs/food and my costs ... then Eventbrite are adding £2.03 processing fee to each ticket order.
    I didn't realise...
  3. Replies
    Views

'Mandolin Day' in Chester (UK) 6/4/18

Hello!

After the success of the last 2 years, I'm running another 'Mandolin Day with Mike Giverin' just outside of Chester on Saturday 6th April. We had two great days last year (the first one...
  4. 'Free Monthly Lesson' - New website launched today

Hello

My name's Mike and I'm a mandolin player based in the UK, I've just launched a brand new 'Subscription-Free' website for people wanting to improve their mandolin playing under my nickname...
  5. Replies
    Views

Chester (UK) Mandolin Workshop 11/05/17

Hi there!
    I'm running an evening's mandolin workshop in Chester next week on Thursday 11th May. Full info is on this facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1892984447643919/
    In brief,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Mandolin Day - Chester, UK

Hi! I'm running a one day mandolin workshop in the UK, just outside of Chester. It’s £25 for the day, 10:30 till 4:30 with lunch included. Morning will be techniques, afternoon will be more around...