Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Flatiron, A-5 Artist Mandolin 1997 Thoughts?

He must have recently listed this one as it wasn’t in my search the other day. He did say his mother had a small collection that he would be selling. Looks like she had some nice ones. He did say he...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Flatiron, A-5 Artist Mandolin 1997 Thoughts?

As I did originally state, “ I agree on the no returns, but Ebays buyer protection definitely benefits the buyer if it arrives and something is wrong with it that wasn’t mentioned or seller was not...
  3. Replies
    Views

Spring Sale on the Stroboclip HD

I have no affiliation or no financial interest but just in case someone was wanting to try this one out this might be your best price. I just ordered me one. It’s 20% off on the StroboClip HD with...
  4. Replies
    Views

Red Diamond Oval on Ebay

Am I crazy or is he about $15000 too much on this? And with rusted strings?
  5. Thread: MT2-O picup

by 5bassman
    Replies
    Views

Re: MT2-O picup

When your playing for an "audience of one", the King, you definitely want to sound your best. I don't think anyone practices all week just to sound "adequate ". I've been playing bass in a praise...
  6. Thread: Retirement

by 5bassman
    Replies
    Views

Re: Retirement

I retired in 2012 at 49 years old but with 31 years as a full time firefighter. It's the type job where you get out while your still healthy. Since I hired on at 18 years old I got my full...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Leoswood Armrest

I'm guessing he answered me because I hadn't purchased anything yet. (and won't) I'm a fan of the McClung!
    Here's the proof-
  8. Re: Stolen 10 years ago, on craigslist today - what can I do?

I hate that it didn't work out for you but the best way to handle something like this is to not start a post about it until the results are in. This thread blew up into several pages while it was...
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: A Mandolin strap

If you look on the page for the MS37 strap, about half way down you can choose this option for the two button strap-

A-style 1: Has quarter-inch strap-pin holes at each end of the strap. Choose...
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: What was under YOUR tree this Christmas?

My daughter, son in law, and grandson got me a Sully strap. And I bought myself a 1996 Flatiron Performer!