Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Really cool, but really sad

Well its got strings on it and doesn't sound too bad!

2. Replies
    Views

Re: Bad Experience on the Classifieds

I think Jeff Mando (And others)had some very eye opening information to share. I think I had a bad attitude throughout the whole ordeal. I took some of the criticism too personally and that was a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Bad Experience on the Classifieds

This is all great stuff, thank you for contributing, this has been on my minds for months now and I really appreciate everyone’s perspective and thoughts.
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Really cool, but really sad

Here are some pictures. I think it would've originally started out with a sunburst on the top, but it was bare when I got it (The splotches on the bass sides are my color tests, I'll re-sand it...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Leonardo Nunes tiple

Wow that's unique. Manuel Nunes is one of 3 luthiers considered to be the "inventor of the ukulele", and I believe he was the first to start mass-producing them. His son Leonardo left the family...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Post a picture of what's on your bench?

Just made a new bridge for this regal tenor guitar, I had originally used a pre-made tenor banjo bridge but I much prefer this one.

7. Replies
    Views

Re: Bowlback Mandolin Projection

Here's some pictures of the offending mandolin. First picture shows it after gluing the fingerboard, I still need to sand the neck to blend it into the wedge and touch up the finish on the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolinetto Build (Bracing?)

Here's the bracing I've decided on. I'm happy with how stiff the top feels. I'm certain it will be able to withstand the string tension, and I'm hoping it'll sound good too.