Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: Another chord melody...from Aaron ("I WONT DANCE")

Aaron needs to make this a weekly thing, sort of like David Benedict's Mandolin Mondays.

Who agrees?

:mandosmiley:
  2. Another chord melody...from Aaron ("I WONT DANCE")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbOPvY85lqk&feature=youtu.be
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Just Bought an Eastman DGM-2!

That would be a tremendous addition to any mandolin collection! Congratulations. Enjoy your playing.
  4. Replies
    Views

I had a DGM-2 for about a year. The DGM-2 has a unique and very cool voice. It had a deeper tone value that the other Eastmans I have played. I really enjoyed the tone. Very different from...
  5. Replies
    Views

I own a DGM-2, and though I don't play it as much as some of my other mandolins (don't ask why, just works out that way). I really like the design, the fit and finish, and the sound: kind of a...
  6. Replies
    Views

I played one a while back and thought it was a very good mandolin. I liked the tone better than some of the Gibson oval A I have played. At that price it's almost a no-brainer. Congrats on the score.
  7. Replies
    Views

Nice!
  8. Replies
    Views

Sweet! Enjoy it!
  9. Replies
    Views

Congratulations! I also love the oval hole sound and I have wanted to play a DGM-2. Hopefully I'll come across one someday. It's a great looking design. Be sure to give us your thoughts on it when...
  10. NEW CHORD MELODY VIDEO (w left hand close up) by Aaron Weinstein

Hi there,

As requested, here's a chord melody with a better left hand view.

-Aaron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYSrGZWTGeU
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: The Beatles for Solo Mandolin

Thanks to all for the kind feedback! I haven't done any other chord/melody mandolin books, although I'd like to. Been working on a Mandolin Fake Book for a while now, over 300 tunes - but they are...