Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: Great new composition by Joe K. Walsh - mandola and bass

Sheet music on Peghead Nation, beautiful piece

https://pegheadnation.com/featured-videos/studio/joe-walsh-brittany-karlson-when-its-over/
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

I would not have known that! Thanks for your advise, and everyone elses suggestions
  3. Replies
    Views

Howdy folks! Mine arrived yesterday (in Ireland) from Thomann

A couple of irish suppliers are advertising them too so looks like theyve well and truly hit Europe now!

Can anyone give any advise...
  4. Replies
    Views

I ordered from Thomann months ago, for an August delivery, it was then updated to November and then they sent me an email that it’s delayed until mid February next year! Very frustrating but...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Who makes a good inexpensive Octave Mandolin?

No quite the opposite, I’ve only been in there once but have had a couple go online dealings with Kieran and he’s as helpful and knowledgable as they come. The shop is great, plenty of high end...
  6. Thread: Dublin trip

by Smurts
    Replies
    Views

Re: Dublin trip

Yep as Phil says above Tuesday nights in Sin E in DUblin there's a bluegrass session that welcomes visitors and the old time session in The Cobblestone on Saturdays. There is also a bluegrass/irish...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Weber, the best years.

Bruce made some beautiful mandolins under the Weber name. I had an early 2000's Bitterroot, spruce top and mahogany back and it was a beautiful mandolin with a lovely sound but so quiet which I was...