Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Tone guard for Mandola

[QUOTE=Pittsburgh Bill;1898443]Does anyone know if a tone guard is made that will fit my Weber A Style mandola?
    I think my mandola projects more when I consciously do not rest it against my body.
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Who makes a good Fiddle/Mandolin case?

I mentioned previously that my bobelock works for my A model and my F2. I should add that my F2 is a 3 pt, which is really hard to find a decent case for. The Bobelock accommodates it easily, fits...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Who makes a good Fiddle/Mandolin case?

I recently purchased a Bobelock combo case from great violin cases.com (I have no financial interest here). The price was great, the service was excellent, and I really like the case. The Bobelock...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: New case for a F2?

That Golden Gate case looks nice. I keep my F2 3pt. in a Hiscox case. Plenty of room even with a tone guard attached. They are very solid cases if a little bulky.
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Stiver F vs Gibson F2?

I understand your dilemma. My main player is a Nugget A, but I also gotta have an oval, so I have a pretty beat up F2 for that. Im a big fan of Stiver mandolins, even though I've only played few. I...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Vintage instrument cases

hey Ryan, I have my 1909 F2 in what looks like the TKL cases they sell at Elderly:

LTD F-Model Mandolin Case
    $150.00
    IN STOCK
    sku: MCLTD-F
    Brand: Canadian

It came in that case when I got it...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: clamp on condenser mic for collings A

There's rarely any mention of a Microvox setup, I'm not sure why. A lot of violinists use them and I have never had an issue with them. They are a lot less bulky than some of the set ups discussed...