Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Don't look at your fingers!

If you're gifted with sight, you'll have to look at something. Glancing at the left hand can tell you how cleanly you're fretting and guide major shifts. Glancing at the right can tell you how much...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: 2003. Breedlove Rogue

To amplify on jefflester's post: in the heyday of the Bend operation, there were three levels (master class, premiere and quartz) offered in K and O body styles, with oval or f holes. The quartz...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Falling apart

I just want to share my experience with trigger finger over the last two years, which is now completely resolved. Ring finger left hand. Happened every time I clenched my fist and I had to...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Hole type ?

Sound different to whom? You may perceive a distinct difference in sound quality while your audience may not, since all of the radiant energy available will summate six feet in front of the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Luthier in Scranton PA area

Closer to Scranton is Rob Zwally in Lititz. Call for an appt: 717-627-1010. In York: Warner has retired; Bluett still active.
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Effect of Vibration

We now have a small, properly designed study that shows no significant difference. We could also repeat the study with a very small N and get a statistical difference. But this hasn't happened. ...
  7. Re: Further Adventures of Low Mass Bigfoot Bridge

I have a background in radiation physics and can conceptualize and quantitate chains of energy-matter interactions in three dimensions but I also get a little "headache" when I try to conceptualize...
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Should I get a capo?

We should ALL get a Capo. Then there would be no more "should I get a Capo" threads. There would be some "Do I have to use my capo" threads to which my reply would be:"Only if you want to"
  9. Re: Would you go to a Mandolin Cafe Convention ?

Walt has generously offered to spearhead a regional event and provided maps from the regional airports. I can reassure you that the Baltimore Beltway is not congested on the weekends and you travel...