Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: John Goodin mandolin duets

Very nice, Martin. I almost wish you had made three posts for the three pieces so I could thank you three times.
  2. Avi Avital & Dover Quarter streaming live now

https://livestream.com/accounts/3811338/events/6905952/player?width=640&height=360&enableInfoAndActivity=true&defaultDrawer=&autoPlay=true&mute=false
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: You Newbies Have It Made

Good post. This reminds me of when someone asked Pete Sampras how he'd teach his kids to play tennis if they were interested. Pete said he'd get them some wood racquets and make them learn proper...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Left Handed Hogwash?

I bought a righty mandolin, correct. There's no chance I could have enough control with my mangled left thumb. I didn't even consider a lefty mandolin.
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Left Handed Hogwash?

This is a very interesting topic to me. I'm a beginner at the mandolin and am left-handed. The thought of getting a lefty mandolin never occurred to me, because I had a bad accident with a power...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Avi Avital interview

I heard Avi on the radio during my commute to work once. That's how I got inspired to learn the mandolin.
  7. Thread: Classifieds

by BCVegas
    Replies
    Views

Re: Classifieds

Some years ago, I used to fly private airplanes. You meet a lot of interesting characters at the airports. There was a guy whose had his plane tied down next to one of mine. His wife insisted he...