Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: New Kentucky KM-606 mandolins are in the wild!

Choosing between a Kentucky KM606 and the Eastman MD515CC/n? I love my KM606 but If I had to choose I would defenitely pick the Eastman if you can afford it. I have had a MD305 and I still have a...
  2. Re: New Kentucky KM-606 mandolins are in the wild!

Did you buy the KM606 Michael? I bet you don't regret it. I still love mine, it has a nice woody sound and a very good chop. I already replaced the frets with stainless jescar 43080 frets and made a...
  3. Re: New Kentucky KM-606 mandolins are in the wild!

Low budget mandolins can sound very nice but you have to be lucky to get a good one I guess. I don't know if the Chinese factory's pay attention to the tonal quality of the woods they use. I have had...
  4. Re: New Kentucky KM-606 mandolins are in the wild!

I'm a mandolinplayer who loves the look of the KM606 so bought a new one last week. This light mandolin is a very open and resonant instrument with a very nice woody chop. It has a very nice tone...
  5. Poll: Re: Poll for Song a Week Social Group Week #497

"A Fresh Start" Mp3, sheet, sheet + tab

https://luurtieful.blogspot.com/2017/08/a-fresh-start.html
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: New Mandolin buy NEED ADVICE

This s how a "Teun van Duijvenbode" sounds.. I have it for a week now and its sound is still getting better. I love it!

QUo2x2JkzmM
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: New Mandolin buy NEED ADVICE

I met luthier Teun van Duyvenbode yesterday and bought a two-point A-model from him. He showed me his workshop and al his tools. He build all his mandolins by hand. Al his mandolins are fully carved...