Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Improvising 50 Indian Ragas/Scales under 20 Mins

Hi all! Here’s a video of myself improvising with 50 different scales under 20 Mins. Kind of like a rapid fire demonstration.
  2. Replies
    Views

Composition by Mandolin Shrinivas

Hi!
    I wanted to share these 2 compositions of my guruji Mandolin Shrinivas, rendered by me.
    The first one is a piece set in 3/4 time signature and the second one is set to 4/4.
    The first piece...
  3. Carnatic Mandolin- World Classical- The Sunshine Orchestra

Hi All,
    I have been a very inactive member on this wonderful forum. I mean to fix that ;)
    I would like to share the most epic production I have done till date. Certainly, many similar concepts have...
  4. Re: Karaharapriya- Dorian scale(I think :D)

Thank you sir. really nice to hear from you. My tuning is CGCGC. As for the scale it's apparently our equivalent of the western dorian scale. The note placements are more or less the same. I guess...
  5. Karaharapriya- Dorian scale(I think :D)

Hi Everyone!! It's been a really long time since I visited this wonderful forum. I am posting a recent practice video I played. The AV quality isn't all that great, as it's a very old handycam. But I...
  6. Re: What do you play mostly on your E-Mando?

I play carnatic. I am shrinivas sir's disciple. :) here is a link to an improvisational piece i played in a concert. It was recorded with a handycam by my dad. So please excuse the quality...