Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Andy Irvine is 81 today!

I'm pretty certain than many of us would probably not be playing Celtic music (and indeed Eastern European music) on the mandolin or bouzouki if it weren't for Andy Irvine. And he seems to be still...
  2. Replies
    Views

New John Reischman Interview

This has been in the works for a while and I'm very happy to get it out there to help promote John's work. Thanks to him for his time and inspiration.
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: 61 F5 at Carters

Just testing out a new strategy for publicity. Looks like it worked.
  4. New music from Adrian Gross and Friends - Adeline

Usually don't do news releases around string band projects that happen to include mandolin because there are just too many of them. But Adrian Gross is among us and this project recorded during the...
  5. Billy Strings - "Midnight on the Stormy Deep" with Del McCoury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGj5MONmdlE
  6. John Reischman Live - Solo Mandolin tonight at 8 EDT

FYI, JR is doing a free live YouTube show tonight, May 18, at 8 EDT. Solo renditions of his originals and more.

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt_lHZjmNAI

And look for a...
  7. Replies
    Views

Psychograss LIVE in Vermont

I received notification that a soundboard recording of Psychograss's May 4th, 2002 show was just released on Bandcamp. I've been listening to it all day and thought I would share. I have NFI.
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Andrew Marlin Live Stream Tonight

Thanks for reminder! Just bought a ticket.
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: Case covers

I totally agree.
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: Case covers

I've had a Colorado Case cover on my Calton for years. With the limited internal storage room, it is very nice to have the pocket on the outside of the cover. I also like the idea of the extra...