Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolin prices

I can't be sure about this obviously, but it seems very likely to me like the vast majority of people out there who are playing mandolin at all must be playing on sub $500 mandolins. This is where I...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: RIP - Patti Page

There is indeed truth in what you say. But we should all keep in mind that the history of popular music (at least in the 20th century) may be viewed as a succession of styles supplanting the...
  3. Re: Late Night Thoughts on Listening to Blue Grass Stomp

mrmando: I'm not digging a hole. I'm expressing opinions, just as you are. All your attacks on what I've posted boil down to one thing: You don't like my opinions because they don't agree with yours....
  4. Re: Are the vast majority of 1970's Gibson F-12's a poor choice?

and PS: i would not remove finish from neck. It's not that bad from the photos I saw. Just need a good french polish job to slick it up and it will look much better than those stupid stripped...
  5. Replies
    Views

Rhonda Vincent and The Tebworth Brothers

Monday night my boys Wyatt(9yrs) and Marshal(7yrs) "The Tebworth Brothers" Got the Huge thrill of opening for Rhonda Vincent and the Rage!!! and as if that wasn't cool enough Rhonda called the boys...