Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Mando Mafia cd tracks on youtube

Thanks, Rickshaw. I still play with Paul R!...we have a Cajun band called Bayou Faux Pas which was fairly active till the pandemic hit.
    I have the tracks from Take Two and the first self titled...
  2. Replies
    Views

Well duh, I should have read our own liner notes..Santa Maria Polka is Italian after all! Sorry for steering you wrong, David, but, hey those Gu-Achi fiddle tunes are still cool, and still worth...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks, Bob. If you like Josefin's Waltz, check out the band that came up with the tune, here accompanied by Mike Marshall and Chris Thile:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g0SwPX0RRU

Pete
  4. Replies
    Views

Mando Mafia cd tracks on youtube

I have put the tracks from all three Mando Mafia cds on youtube, in three separate playlists, so you can listen all the way through if you want.

‘Mando Liniment’ can be found at...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Charles brunover mando music

Have you seen my page: Mills Music Library
    I have a PDF oaf All the Rage there.
    Maybe you can make a bass part from the piano part.
  6. Replies
    Views

the Nakano Collection

On the Japanese site "Circolo Mandoloinistico Fiorentino", the Nakano collection of mandolin, etc. is again available. You only have to ask for a password to access the files. I requested it and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Approximate age for Silvertone mandolin

They regularly fail to sell on eBay. $200.00 would be a very generous value realistically.
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Approximate age for Silvertone mandolin

The model number is 750. That logo came in sometime between 1950 and 1955, and the model was discontinued by 1958.
  9. Re: Mario Maciocchi / L'orchestre à plectre mandola

From the The Mandolin - a history:
    "Mario Maciocchi (1874-1955) is best known as a composer for mandolin and mandolin orchestra instruments. Born in Rome, by 1900 he was living in Paris where he...
  10. Mario Maciocchi / L'orchestre à plectre mandola

Here's an interesting one that came to me for repair recently, I'm hoping that someone will know more about Mario Maciocchi than I've been able to find on the web. In particular I've found no...
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolin Set-up E-Book by Rob Meldrum

Just send an email to rob.meldrum@gmail.com with "mandolin setup" in the subject line and I will email you a copy for free (free to all mandolincafe members).

Rob