Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. "Elderlys" (To Be or Not To Be Confused With Elderly)

I was surfing for information on the Kentucky KM-855 Artist when a link to a sale site called ELDERLYS, not to be (more likely TO be) confused with Elderly popped up. ELDERLYS lists a whole slew of...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: 2-point Orpheum branded Strad-O-lin on eBay

The only issue was that the tuners were incredibly tight. I had to use a string winder to get every string up to pitch.(I'm guessing that's why the seller didn't restring it initially.) It played...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Will CA Help on These Stradolin Cracks?

...bookending this thread that I started ... Bob Chuckrow did a fantastic job with the Strad-O-Lin, which needed a lot more work done to it than fixing the cracks. He also leveled the fretboard and...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Will CA Help on These Stradolin Cracks?

Sent you a PM, Bob
  5. Replies
    Views

I understand your motivation, Steve, as I have the same instinct. And while you're correct that the name of the business is revealed in the link (and perhaps this is due to my lack of knowledge) I...
  6. Replies
    Views

Not sure this is the best place to post this link, but since the topic has strayed from the original 2-point instrument, here is a Strad-O-Lin for sale at an instrument store in Philly in case...
  7. Re: Happy Birthday Dennis Vance, hoping for a transplant

Happy birthday, Dennis.
    I watched your video and can assure you that you have always met your goal of dealing fairly and professionally where I have been concerned -- and that goes back to your days...