Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Lyon and Healy 1890s Advertisments

Lyon & Healy was huge! Our mandolin history is important to know. It’s not all about last week, or last year!
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Show off your back side

Here’s the back of my Kentucky KM-380
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: The Mandolins and Beer Podcast

You are a great entertainer, and I'm ready for no. 3, now!

Those questions mentioning beginners are appreciated.
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: What does OP mean?

OP is original post (#1) in a thread. Some people will use OP when referring to the individual that started a thread.
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: How do you clean your mandolin?

Is the finish laquer/ nitro? A popular choice is Virtuoso Premium Polish and Virtuoso Premium Cleaner. These are sold in separate bottles.
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Picking faster?

This method works for me on a variety of instruments!
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Becoming a Luthier-How?

My favorite luthier went to school in the 90's, and then began the long journey toward building fine guitars. It's my understanding that it (or gunsmithing for example) takes years to become well...
  8. Re: man I need a good tuner foot pedal model. not clip on

Korg Pitchblack for the win. BTW, Boss pedal tuners with paint missing, and hundreds of hours on stage are priced like diamonds. Pre-owned Boss tuners tend to be ridiculously overpriced.
  9. Re: Disappointed with the Nashville music scene

Timing is a big part, and planning. The tourist aspects are unfortunate for some of us music folks looking for more. Find our members that live in that area (or wherever you plan to travel), and get...
  10. Re: PayPal fraud in prograess (have you smelled this one before)?

Ignore all future communication as you run for the hills? It smells foul to me.