Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: Name this tune Emory Lester is playing...

Thank you administrator!......it is indeed 'Forever True', which is a song I wrote back in 1993, and has been recorded on my old 'Emory Lester Set' album, and another version of it on an album I did...
  2. Hi everyone.....on the road in Wasilla Alaska...

Hi everyone.....on the road in Wasilla Alaska this week at the Acoustic Alaska Guitar Camp, with the new flat top octave and a new 5 bar artist model mandolin.....I just received this octave a few...
  3. Re: GDAD? CGDG? Anyone using these tunings? Advantages?

This is a great subject......I started playing around with my mandolin tunings for certain pieces years ago, and loved the drone effect of GDAD, so I used it on the intro for my song 'Salt Creek...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Emory Lester- Pale Rider

Thanks so much to all of you for this thread, and your encouraging words regarding 'Pale Rider', and the other songs and projects mentioned. There are quite a few funny and interesting stories...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Emory Lester- Pale Rider

Good morning, and thank you for asking about Pale Rider.....not even sure that I have a copy myself anymore of it, but we've talked about possibly re-issuing the project at some point, so I'll make...