Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Pinched Nerves and Hand Tremor?

About 10 years ago I had C3-C4-C5 fusion surgery due to degenerative disc disease. This was coincidental with, but not directly related to a bout of GBS that I was experiencing at the time. I did...
  2. Replies
    Views

Any compression in vertebrae starting with C5 through C7 (including the C8 spinal nerve) can cause all sorts of problems down the arms and hands. Numbness or tingling are common but not universal...
  3. Replies
    Views

I have a stenosis in my neck. Ultimately physical therapy eased the symptoms, but it did initially cause involuntary movements, which could be described as tremors, and weakness, as well as nerve...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Finish issues where neck meets body.

I'd send it straight back,no question about it. The chances are that it'll only get worse & the faults that you describe simply shouldn't be there. Before you do,take a few photos of the faults as...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Finish issues where neck meets body.

Put some photos up to show what the problem is, and you'll get much more informed feedback.
  6. Re: Differences Between Two Old Webers: Beartooth and Absaroka

Don't know exactly what you're looking for, but I have a Beartooth Traditional built in 2003 so maybe I can give you a little help with some of the specs.

Weber had different names for their A...
  7. Re: Differences Between Two Old Webers: Beartooth and Absaroka

http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/search.php?searchid=6047504

http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/search.php?searchid=6047505

These are a good place to start. Hope it helps.
  8. Re: Weber Bridger Octave vs. Weber Bitterroot Octave

I don't know if this will help, but as a Weber OM owner (Yellowstone F-style OM), here's some feedback.

I'd probably choose the Bitterroot if I was playing with others in jams, for the chance (not...
  9. Re: Octaves: Weber Gallatin A (F holes) or Crump OM-III?

Ok - received the Crump OM-III. It was a s advertised 'like new'; I couldn't find a mark, nick, or scratch on it. I doubt it was played. Is that bad or good? Looking for some advise on set-up. Are...
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: weber octave mandolins

I own a Weber mandolin and highly recommend instruments by Bruce Weber.
    Although I don't own an OM, I've played a bunch at Mandolin Brothers.
    I found that the difference of the 2" in scale length...