Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: post a video of yourself

I don't think I have posted to this thread in a long while. Seems like I cruise the "Song of the Week" Social Group, but it was cool to catch up on this one. Here's a couple we did over the weekend. ...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: New Campanella A

Thanks guys. Jason, that was a medley of "Sugar Hill" and "Julianne Johnson". With some of those dances going ten or fifteen minutes we sometimes change gears once or twice just to break the monotony...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: New Campanella A

This pair might be a little better.9892098921

Here's also a link to a recording made during a dance my band played Saturday--a marathon break-in for a new mando....
  4. Replies
    Views

New Campanella A

Just got this in on Friday, and it's an incredible mandolin. I haven't been able to put it down since. Excellent playability and craftsmanship, and the tone is just a killer. I played it for a three...
  5. Re: Thunderstruck by Mike Compton's Words on Monroe and Tremelo

I'm a student of Mike's, and from my perspective Compton plays Compton. He knows his Monroe note for note, but Mike also has a TON more blues sounds in his picking than Monroe did and is certainly...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Let's see some Webers

Here's my 2009 maple/spruce Gallatin A oval hole. Very nice mandolin.
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Original tune of Kelley mandolin

Great tune, Skip. That mandolin sounds just right.
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Phebel wright....

Sent you a PM kennyo. Appreciate the information there. It's cool when a guy like Phebel gets some due.
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: Kelley F4 mandolin

Awesome job, Skip. That's a fine looking mandolin.