Week #483 ~ Fine Times at Our House

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    This week's winner is Fine Times at Our House. Here's a link to notation on thesession.org. From what I've read, it is (sometimes) played as a crooked tune (extra beats or measures), or a straight tune. The notation I've found is with it straight, if anyone can find some with the extra notes, that would be great!

2. Alcluith
    Alcluith

Found this version that is slightly different and has extra notes

Alcluith
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Thanks for locating that... but I don't see that you've included a link!
  4. Simon DS
    Simon DS
  5. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    It's gettng warmer, the sun is shining and Simon impresses the birds in the wood by his virtuosity!
  6. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Christian I arrive in the woods, take 20 minutes to get everything set and literally as soon as I pluck (or rather pick) the first note I get this awful racket from the songbirds. Oh well, another 3 days of extremely dark blue skies, bright hot sun and temps around 20C/68F. I’m recording like Spring-crazy!
  7. Richard Carver
    Richard Carver
    Not an oversubscribed thread, but one worth reviving. You are full of the joys of spring, Simon. I don't mind the songbirds, but as soon as I step outside I get a chorus of leafblowers - an invention of the devil himself (and completely incomprehensible in spring). Great tune, well played as always.