Banish Misfortune - Melody and Harmony

1. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison

I'm sorry, I must be the worst IT person here. I tried to put this in the Banish Misfortune area and it got lost..so if someone wishes to help me out I would appreciate it, I'm off to the dentist to experience my own misfortune...
    So...this was done totally unaccompanied..just me and my little Tascam ....synchronizing was the hard part and i can't do it as fast as some that i saw posted...but I do have some pretty pictures...??
  2. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Best yet Ginny, wonderful!
  3. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    A very fine effort, both musically and graphically, Ginny. I love the harmonies you have in this, and I like the pace you play it at. Thanks too for the notation.
  4. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Very good indeed, Ginny, a lovely duet. I hope you'll feel better after your visit to the dentist.
  5. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    Nice fluid playing of all voices, Ginny. The synchronization works well.
  6. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    You probably still have more teeth than the rest of us put together!
    So? How did it go?
  7. Hendrik Luurtsema
    Hendrik Luurtsema
    Wow Ginny, this mandolin harmony sounds so great! Beautiful
  8. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    Perfectly synchronized, nice pictures!
  9. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    Just back from the dentist - so thank you for the kind comments. The dentist was sort of like I suppose the cavemen had - it was all hand scraping (yuck) but very quiet as well..no jet blasters or jack hammers or Mr. Slurpy making noise.
    Thank you again I appreciate your comments. I thought you might like it with the harmony that's why I included the notation.
  10. Brian560
    Brian560
    Nice arrangement and presentation Ginny
  11. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Love this tune.