Stam Willum

1. David Hansen
    David Hansen
    Stam Willum is a Danish traditional dance tune from Sønderho on the island of Fanø on the west coast of Denmark. I stole this very non traditional arrangement of Stam Willum from Trias, a Danish folk music band on YouTube. This tune turned into an ear worm for me, I couldn't get it out of my head.

2. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Very fine multi-tracking as usual, David. Another good choice of an unusual tune and treatment.
  3. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    A happy man in instrument heaven - mischieviously stealing the final chord
    Wait, must rewind...
  4. David Hansen
    David Hansen
    I'm glad someone listened to the end, it's like telling a joke and nobody laughs.
  5. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    The David Hansen Band deliver another gem!
  6. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    It was such a really powerful stop, David. Left us waiting for the final flourish!
  7. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    How could we dare not to listen to every tone of such a happy tune performed by you, David?
    I wouldn’t be surprised to find the withhold final chord as the opening chord of your next tune.
  8. David Hansen
    David Hansen
    That's a great idea Frithjof, I'll start with the resolution. It will however be a very short tune.
  9. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    I love watching David have so much fun playing..and also leaving us filling in our own notes at the end. I am really liking these Danish tunes.
  10. gortnamona
    gortnamona
    was just about to say the same Ginny, really enjoyed that David
  11. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    Denmark is one of the happiest nations on earth. With music like this, it makes sense. Great tune, well played.