jim wards jig

1. gortnamona
    gortnamona
    was enjoying young Caitriona lagans (all ireland champ) wonderful playing of this jig so much i had to have go at it, an attempt at less movement in my usual wild thrashy right hand

2. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Solid and constant as always, Lawrence. I have no memory of a wild thrashy right hand, however, and upon browsing through your older videos I couldn't find it either. Everything is as it should be.
  3. Jill McAuley
    Jill McAuley
    Nice one Lawrence, right hand looks great too!
  4. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Fine version, Lawrence. Both hands seem to operate most economically and efficiently here!
  5. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    I saw your post Lawrence and thought, Great! -another foot tapper to learn. Thanks again.
  6. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    As Bertram states: solid and constant!
  7. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    That’s a nice flowing picking, Lawrence, with great triplets as usual. The jig goes to my to-do list/pile.
  8. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    Nicely done, Lawrence. Good solid rhythm, as Simon says another good foot tapper.
  9. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    Nice jig, and exemplary technique.
  10. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    -I just learnt a Jim Wards jig using an abc file from the Session, then realised it’s not the same one, ahhh ohh.
  11. gortnamona
    gortnamona
    i had that same problem Simon lol think i may have found the more common one in the notes of the tunes, the best versions can sometimes be found there