Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's a link to week #497 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going to try going with a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, May 3. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

Again, I'm putting out a call for more tune suggestions! I populate these polls from suggestions from our members. There is a discussion called Poll Tune Suggestions. Please take a moment to look over the list, and submit some suggestions for me to add to this list. Please also do a quick search of the Table of Contents ~ Official Tunes of the Week, to make sure they haven't been an official tune already. I appreciate your doing that much of the legwork, so I don't inadvertently (again) end up with a tune that's already been Official Tune of the Week, winning another time! I'm OK if they have already been covered as an "Other Tune". It has been suggested that you include a video or notation link, along with the name and genre of the tune.

Update: Thanks to those who recently suggested a nice array of tunes for me to put on the Poll Tune Suggestion list. We still have almost NO bluegrass, so if that is what some of you would like to see on the poll, I need some of you familiar with Bluegrass tunes, to send me some suggestions. Same with any other genre. We mostly have IT (English, Scottish, Irish, etc), and Old Time, and Fiddle Tunes (contra dance, etc). I know there are many other genre out there! And, original tunes! If we have any composers out there, this would be a GREAT place to suggest your tune, and hopefully be able to provide the notation, TAB, and/or a video!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #498 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going to try going with a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, May 17. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

Again, I'm putting out a call for more tune suggestions! I populate these polls from suggestions from our members. There is a discussion called Poll Tune Suggestions. Please take a moment to look over the list, and submit some suggestions for me to add to this list. Please also do a quick search of the Table of Contents ~ Official Tunes of the Week, to make sure they haven't been an official tune already. I appreciate your doing that much of the legwork, so I don't inadvertently (again) end up with a tune that's already been Official Tune of the Week, winning another time! I'm OK if they have already been covered as an "Other Tune". It has been suggested that you include a video or notation link, along with the name and genre of the tune.

Update: Thanks to those who recently suggested a nice array of tunes for me to put on the Poll Tune Suggestion list. We still have almost NO bluegrass, so if that is what some of you would like to see on the poll, I need some of you familiar with Bluegrass tunes, to send me some suggestions. Same with any other genre. We mostly have IT (English, Scottish, Irish, etc), and Old Time, and Fiddle Tunes (contra dance, etc). I know there are many other genre out there! And, original tunes! If we have any composers out there, this would be a GREAT place to suggest your tune, and hopefully be able to provide the notation, TAB, and/or a video!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #499 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, June 7. However, I'm entering my summer vacation travel phase, so who knows? Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #500 pollhttp://https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/threads/145303-Poll-for-the-Song-a-Week-Social-Group-500, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, June 21. However, I'm entering my summer vacation travel phase, so who knows? Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

5. Robert Balch
    Robert Balch
    Barbra,

I can't seem to make this link work????
  6. Frithjof
    Frithjof
  7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #501 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects". https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/t...Group-Week-501

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, July 12. I should be back home from my summer vacation travel phase by then, so hopefully I can stay better on track! Thanks for your patience! Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #502 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects". https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/t...cial-Group-502

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, July 26. I should be back home from my summer vacation travel phase by then, so hopefully I can stay better on track! Thanks for your patience! Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #503 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects". https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/t...cial-Group-503

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, August 9. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #504 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, August 30. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #505 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, September 13. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #506 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, September 27. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #507 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I am going to be camping on October 11, so I will announce the winner of this poll on Friday, October 18. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #508 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will announce the winner of this poll on Friday, November 1. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #509 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will announce the winner of this poll on Friday, November 15. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #510 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan toannounce the winner of this poll on Friday, November 29. However, that's a holiday weekend, and I am going to be away from home, so I might be a little late posting. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #511 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan toannounce the winner of this poll on Friday, December 13. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #512 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, December 27. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #513 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, January 10. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #514 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, January 24. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #515 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, February 14. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #516 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, February 28. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #517 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, March 13. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #518 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members. We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll on Friday, March 27. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

Again, I'm putting out a call for more tune suggestions! I populate these polls from suggestions from our members. There is a discussion called Poll Tune Suggestions. Please take a moment to look over the most recently posted list, and submit some suggestions for me to add to this list. Please also do a quick search of the Table of Contents ~ Official Tunes of the Week, to make sure they haven't been an official tune already. I appreciate your doing that much of the legwork, so I don't inadvertently (again) end up with a tune that's already been Official Tune of the Week, winning another time! I'm OK if they have already been covered as an "Other Tune". It has been suggested that you include a video or notation link, along with the name and genre of the tune.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314