The Lover's Waltz

1. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Apologies if this one is already in the archives, but I could not find it looking through both Official Tunes list and Other Tunes list.

It is another collaboration between me and Ginny Aitchison of this group, Ginny providing the mandolin and I added guitar and bass backing and also guitar and tenor melody lines.

I got the pictures from images.pexels.com, and thanks to them for making so much material available freely.

2. Martin Jonas
    Martin Jonas
    Very nice, John and Ginny!

The Lover's Waltz was official tune in Week #173: Link

Martin
  3. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    Another great collaboration of Ginny and John. And I like the choice of pictures too.
    John - in your research you missed SAW #173 where so many other versions are present.
  4. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Thanks, both. Not only did I miss the link, but I actually forgot I had posted an mp3 I made at the time of the original release, which I see was over seven years ago!
  5. Robert Balch
    Robert Balch
    Very beautiful John and Ginny! It is a great tune.
  6. crisscross
    crisscross
    Beautiful version Ginny and John!
  7. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    Thank you for the comments and thanks to John. It is very good thanks to you. I'm glad you took the lead, your version was much better than mine. Nice video, welcome to the world of finding free pictures and lining them up with the music.
  8. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Really nice John and Ginny, thanks.
    I especially like the tone on that mandolin.
  9. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    Very pretty Ginny and John. One of my favorite tunes.
  10. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison

John Kelly and I did this song together but i have switched it up a bit to make it different. I also added cute, cuddly animals to make you go..awwwww..
    Not only does this mark my ONE year anniversary with my own YouTube (after several months piggy-backing on John's channel) - but sitting here snorking an coughing with Canadian-made pneumonia - and as a dedicated mandolinist, and am more ticked that I am missing my lesson today, than of being sick. Thank you for all your support for the previous year. I will continue to watch all your videos and leave comments.
  11. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Really nice Ginny. Hope you get well soon.
  12. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    More cuteness isn’t possible.
  13. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Get well soon, Ginny. We have some more tunes to put together!
  14. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    Get well soon, Ginny!
  15. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    Thanks everyone. Back to bed for me....so tired.