Introduction and T.O.M. accountability exercise

1. jpugh
    jpugh
    Hello all-
    I’ve been a member here for a bit but not sure if I’ve posted anything...as it turns out I have a head-start towards almost ALMOST serviceable versions of the TOM tunes for June and July, so ima try to polish them up and post here later today. I live in ATL area, recently transplant from Bham,Al,....mainly guitar player working towards mandolin competence, I’ve learnt lots here, and hopefully can contribute somehow in some way, as some point 😉...
    Hope you all are having (had) great weekends (I’m a Sun/Mon weekender , bc retail)....

Thanks for all the work and inspiration!

Cheers-

john
  2. HonketyHank
    HonketyHank
    Hi, John. If I haven't said "welcome" yet, Welcome. And if I did already say welcome, you're still welcome.

I look forward to hearing / seeing your video(s). It is always interesting to hear different versions and interpretations. And we tend to be an "easy audience" too, so when its all done, we get to smile.
  3. bbcee
    bbcee
    Hey John, welcome x2. Please do post your videos, and contribute as you see fit. Glad to hear this group has been helpful!
  4. Stacey Morris
    Stacey Morris
    Welcome, John. As you have probably noticed, there are a lot of guitar players turned mandolin players here.
  5. jpugh
    jpugh
    Thx y’all! No vids posted yet, hopefully tomorrow I will get around to it!
    Thx for the kind words!
    jp