Popcorn Behaviour/Mother's Delight

1. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Popcorn Behaviour is a more recent tune with the usual heated discussion on thesession.org. I like its citations of Grieg and James Bond. Mother's Delight is not a new one for me, but it fits nicely behind (same key, different scale).

2. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    Nice! I like the tap dance. We haven't had that before.
  3. David Hansen
    David Hansen
    That was great Bertram, it would have been good to see your face while you were dancing. Perhaps next time?
  4. Brian560
    Brian560
    That was awesome
  5. Hendrik Luurtsema
    Hendrik Luurtsema
    Great playing Bertram!
  6. Mark Gunter
    Mark Gunter
    Wow ... fantastic playing, very nice instruments, great quality video and neat step dancing. Excellent tune, Bertram, well done. Too bad you broke the headstock off that tenor though.
  7. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Thanks all
    David, the dancing style is something I put together in my youth from watching Fred Astaire movies - so what is missing here is not my face, it's Ginger Rogers
  8. Jess L.
    Jess L.
    Fun!
  9. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Great fun, Bertram. Many of us struggle just tapping one foot in time to the music, and there you are (unless you hired a stand-in) displaying your terpsichorean prowess to us all. Nice shoes too!
  10. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Thanks JL and John - I admit I had to google terpsichorean. That feat is but a faint shadow compared to those who inspired me long ago.
    And it's outside the standards of Irish stepdancing, of course (or any standards at all, for that matter).

What is totally standard, OTOH, are the shoes - I wear them all the week, most of the business day.