A Model #43

1. stewartd
    stewartd
    Got it today and I love it! Outstanding tone right out of the box. I've had both an A9 and an F9 and this is better. Maybe it's the wide neck. Or maybe the David Harvey signature. I asked the Mandolin Store put on some Sam Bush monel strings (which they did) and they sound great.
  2. Greg Wilson
    Greg Wilson
    Congrats.
  3. Bluegrassrules
    Bluegrassrules
    Stewartd, you think you like #43 now wait a week. I have had mine for one week yesterday and wondered where it had been all my life...haha.
    Have a good day, Brian
  4. 300win
    300win
    good'un ain't it ? Happy for you man.
  5. stewartd
    stewartd
    Thanks, guys! It's really unbelievable that it sounds so good already. It's hard to believe they can make this tone at this price.
  6. Marty Henrickson
    Marty Henrickson
    That's great, Stewart. I may have to try those strings. I asked Dennis and Brian to recommend some good strings and put them in the box with my JM. I also ordered a strap and a few other odds and ends. I can't wait to get my box from The Mandolin Store!
  7. Greg Wilson
    Greg Wilson
    It won't be long Marty. I fell in love with mine right away and it sounds better daily. Those folks at the Mandolin Store will treat you right.
  8. Marty Henrickson
    Marty Henrickson
    They've treated me right already, I'm just waiting for that call or e-mail saying, "It's on the way!"