June 13 - 14 Jam interest?

1. MSalisbury
    MSalisbury
    Everyone - it's been a good month or more since we last got together for a jam, I'm settled into my new apartment on the South side (unpacking like a fiend, surrounded by boxes) and feeling the itch.

Is anyone interested in getting together for a slow jam/ beginners jam this weekend? I'm open to either Saturday or Sunday (June 13-14). I could even host if you don't mind fighting the boxes for space. Parking in my complex is a bit limited, but there should be room for 4 or 5 cars. Weather forecast is for thunderstorms all weekend, so using the Club house deck is out. Or I'm willing to drive to somewhere else. Last time we met at a concrete store!

What's the feeling out there? I may even reach out to some of the classmates from the last Wernick Jam Class I took a month ago, see if we can get more than just Mandos to come join in. Depending on interest.

What is the interest level? or if this weekend is too short notice, maybe next weekend, (June 20-21)

Talk to me, people!
  2. Isaac Revard
    Isaac Revard
    Hey Mark, sounds awesome. I couldn't swing this weekend. However, I could the following (20-21).
  3. MSalisbury
    MSalisbury
    Well, so much for this plan - only one reply and he can't make it. It WAS short notice I guess.

We'll try again sometime later I guess.