I'm doing a concert this weekend!

1. aphillips
    aphillips
    l'm giving my first concert with my album material this Sunday, July 12 at
    3pm. It's at the Unitarian Society of Santa Barbara on Santa Barbara St. (near
    Alice Keck Park). Here's the write-up:

Adam Phillips, along with local favorites Doug Clegg and David West, will be
    giving a concert of traditional hymns and gospel songs in tasteful acoustic
    arrangements. The concert will feature classics such as In the Garden, Amazing
    Grace, and In the Sweet By and By, in new arrangements with fiddle, mandolin,
    and acoustic guitar.

Phillips is the cantor/psalmist at the Old Mission Santa Barbara, has recently
    been in the Young Artist Program with Opera Santa Barbara, and has also been a
    soloist with Choral Society, Quire of Voyces, and Adelfos. He released his first
    album, Come Home (a collection of Hymns and Gospel Songs), in October of 2008.

Doug Clegg, playing guitar, fiddle, mandolin and steel guitar, is a powerful
    presence on stage and in the local folk arena. Clegg has released seven of his
    own projects, most recently Tales of Content, and also runs the Coffee House
    series at the Holy Trinity Episcopal Church in Santa Barbara.

David West, playing guitar, banjo, and mandolin, is sought after instrumentalist
    who has recently performed with Peter Lewis, Gilles Apap, and locally plays with
    Peter Feldman and the Very Lonesome Boys. He spent many years as a member of
    singer Kate Wolf's backup band and the Cache Valley Drifters and now runs his
    own recording studio in Santa Barbara.
    --
    www.adamphillipsmusic.com
    www.cdbaby.com/cd/adamphillips
    I'm on ITUNES - search Adam Phillips
  2. Greg Wilson
    Greg Wilson
    Sorry
    I will miss this s I am headed out of town for the weekend. I did listen to a couple of your songs. Great voice!

Greg