Week #11 Poll

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will use the ones that I didn't pick, to populate the next poll!

Here is a link to the poll. Please vote for the tune you'd most like to see as the official tune of the week. One vote per person. We will use this poll for several weeks, so hopefully, the tune you'd like will come around eventually!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Fourth of July!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    A quick reminder (and bumping this up to the top), that if you haven't voted in the poll, please do so now. I'll announce week #11 on Friday. I am getting ready to hit the road, and have hit or miss internet for a few days! Behave yourselves!
  3. Susanne
    Susanne
    Yay, Forked deer is coming !!
  4. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Do we have a winner?
  5. Joe Nobiling
    Joe Nobiling
    It does look like Forked Deer is the leader by one vote over Swallowtail Jig unless Barb is gonna wait 'til late(r) to make the announcement.
  6. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Nothing official yet? Has the Honduran government deposed Barb and sent her into exile? If the Week 11 tune ends up being a Brazilian Choros, I'm going to be darned suspicious.
  7. Eddie Sheehy
    Congress is working on a bi-partisan compromise... The Forked Swallowtail....
  8. Chris Travers
    Chris Travers
    lol
  9. Sore Ears
    Sore Ears
    Where is Barbara? Has she abandoned us? You suppose she pulled up stakes and went to another forum?
    We could look for her but the internet is a mighty big place. Alot of ground to cover. I'll start looking over at Knees.com.
  10. Eddie Sheehy
    I'll try Leg-tatoos-R-Us....
  11. KyleBerry
    KyleBerry
    I think we should just start without her. I'm sure she would want us to.
  12. Chris Travers
    Chris Travers
    You guys are hilarious!
  13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Thought I'd posted a couple of days ago that I was going to be on the road and out of pocket! Just got home, will check the poll results and post week 11 momentarily!
  14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I wish I HAD been looking at knees, or getting a new Collings, tattoo, that is.... but alas, I was helping my son move in 110 degree weather in Austin, Texas! Did take a break on Thursday, went over to Fiddler's Green Music Store in Austin, met with Doug Edwards, who tweaked my armrest, met a couple of fellow cafe goers... one being 'our own' Kat! Clay, the owner of Fiddler's Green, plays Celtic music, we we sat and jammed some.. it was a wonderful break from moving! I'll be here in the Houston area another couple of days, then heading back to Iowa, which is a two day drive, so Tuesday and Wednesday, I'll be out of pocket, again!