Good Music Heading To ATLANTA

1. Mike Arakelian
    Mike Arakelian
    A heads up on a great young group called The Barefoot Movement that will be performing at Eddie's Attic in Decatur on Saturday January 5th (don't know the time).

I've seen this group perform three times, and they've been fantastic each time. The lead singer plays the fiddle and reminds me of a younger Allison Krause. The mandolin player is outstanding with an excellent guitarist and bass player rounding out the group. They're all graduates of the music program at ETSU.

I don't know what Eddie's Attic is or what any charges for the entertainment might be, but if you should decide to go, I know you won't be disappointed.

Mike
  2. Michael Bridges
    Michael Bridges
    Sounds like it would be a good evening. Thanks,Mike. I won't be able to make it, but a good heads-up is always appreciated. Haven't been to Eddies Attic, but it has a good rep for bringing in quality music (see my related post)
  3. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    Eddie's Attic is a great venue - great sound, comfortable and well-appointed environment. It's the best acoustic venue around here for many miles. I don't know if I'll be able to make this show, but I'll try.