The ten worst ear worms on a scale from one (the worst) to 10

1. Pasha Alden
    Pasha Alden
    Hi all

Discussed ear worms on this forum before. Let's hear the 10 worst ear worms for you.

My 10 consists of songs played in my workplace, played to near or early death and often very superficial.

After these, silence became the sorbet that could cleanse the audio palate?

10. Horse with no name: (bridge lah lah lah lahlahlahlah lah lah lah lah lah) can be rather sticky when falling around in the grey matter.
    9. Toxic Britney Spears, the high notes and the droning and screeching violins? (oh dear should that be my number one)

8. Madonna "Hung up" (time goes by so slowly slo slowly? Just that part seems to stick.
    Need a huge sorbet of silence after that one.

7. DJ Sammy The cover of Brian Adams Heaven - absolutely hate the very cheap use of synthesizers - oh dear, just pure ear bubblegum!
    6. Shakira "Hips" and "wakka Wakkka" these songs played a great deal during the 2010 soccer world cup held in SA; good memories, but the songs become such sticky ear worms, and if it's not your thing it can be dreadful;
    5. Madonna Ray of Light: the chorus "and I feel" and then at times the dreadful use of vocals tends to become a nasty ear worm, stuck in the grey grooves of the head.
    4. Christina Agulera, Genie in a bottle; Oh dear it does not sit well. That chorus? Just need to keep that ear worm out of my head.
    3. Black Eyed Peas, "I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night". Oi it became irritating later;
    2. A song played a great deal by fans of this lady in South Africa, often in busy shopping malls: "Can't be with you tonight" Judy Boucher. I fear this is one of the worst for me. When and if it is still played on radio and in a shop I leave. Just cannot have that ear worm;
    1. Lucile by Kenny Rogers;

These are the ones that come to mind;

I have no irritating jazz and classical music songs. Does that say something about the composition of the music?

Let's also hear your ear worms and perhaps a tip to get rid of a nasty ear worm.